- We are accepting birds from February 15-June 1st. We will accept 800 birds. 9th and 10th flights will be pulled July 15th.
- All birds will be vaccinated for PMV on arrival. It is suggested that you also vaccinate before sending.
- Perch fee of $125 due with each bird. Send eight or more and perch fees are only $100 per pigeon.
Perch fees are non-refundable and MUST ACCOMPANY BIRDS WHEN SHIPPED!
- Entry fee $250 per bird, due after the 150 mile activation toss. All remaining birds must be activated or owner will forfeit all rights to birds. Only due on birds going to 1st race of 200 miles. Birds will be trained out to 150 miles before any entry money is due. We will have good working races.
- We will payout all 3 races, as well as the top 10 average speed winners.
- 200 & 300 mile race will pay trapping order. 350 mile race will split 1st drop equally.
- Anyone winning $600 or more will be required to send a W-9 before the check will be issued.
- 3 Bird average speed. Pick three birds and your 1st bird of those three on each race will set the average speed for that race for your team. 1st will take 50%, 2nd-30%, 3rd -20%.
- Any birds not activated become the property of CBS. All other birds belong to owner with no buybacks or auctions.
- All unforeseen circumstances will be resolved by Steve Mardis.
200 Mile-October 6th
300 mile-October 13th
350 Mile-October 26th
Ship birds to:
14600 S. Indiana Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73170